Thyme & Garlic Baked Brie
Thyme and Garlic Baked Brie is incredibly easy to prepare and will look gorgeous sitting on any appetizer table this holiday season. Rich, creamy Brie is sliced in a crosshatch style, stuffed with garlic and thyme and then baked until bubbling. Serve with crostini.
Prep Time5 min
Cook Time20 min
- 8 oz wheel Président Brie Cheese
- 1 Clove Garlic sliced
- 1 Sprig Fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Toasted crostini
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
- Unwrap the cheese and discard cheese paper. Place the cheese back into its box. Score the top in a crosshatch pattern.
- Wedge pieces of the garlic into the top of the cheese and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Drizzle with the olive oil and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let set for 2-3 minutes before serving with crostini.