Pub Cheese® by Président® Cheddar and Horseradish Sliders
Sliders topped with Pub Cheese Cheddar & Horseradish. Served on a mini pretzel bun.
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time5 min
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz (1 container) Pub Cheese By Président Cheddar & Horseradish
- 4 bacon slices, cut in half
- 8 slider pretzel buns
- Onion slices
- Tomato slices
- Place a cast iron pan on the stove and let it heat for about five minutes.
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl and add salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce, then mix well. Divide the mixture 8 equal parts, and shape into rounds. Pro Tip: Make sure the patties are a little larger than your buns, since they’ll shrink while cooking.
- Next, place the patties on the hot cast iron pan. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Take them off heat, and place them to the side.
- Put 8 tablespoons, or enough to your liking, of Pub Cheese Cheddar & Horseradish into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 10 seconds.
- Finally, get the toppings ready. Place each slider patty on a pretzel bun and spread about 1 tbsp of melted Pub Cheese.
- Add lettuce, bacon, onion, tomato, pickle slices– customize the fixings to your taste. Make it a full meal with French fries and a side salad.
Esra Mese is an Architect and mother to two beautiful kids. When she’s off the clock, she enjoys spending her time cooking and baking. Lately, she has discovered a passion for food photography and food styling which has led to the launch of Charmer Kitchen. She loves challenging herself by trying different recipes and learning new things.