White Bean, Garlic & rondelé® by Président® Bruschetta
White beans are cooked in olive oil, onions and garlic and then combined with rondelé Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Cheese Spread for a burst of creaminess. The mixture is spread on baked French bread and garnished with basil and rosemary. Simple decadence.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 1 Loaf French Bread 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 White Onion chopped fine
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 can Cannelloni Beans drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup rondelé® by Président® Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Cheese Spread
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- Fresh Rosemary chopped
- Toast the French bread and set aside.
- In a large pan heat the olive oil. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes. Add the garlic and then the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rondelé cheese and simmer on low heat for a few minutes, mixing well.
- Remove from heat.
- Top toast slices with the mix. Sprinkle on fresh herbs, and serve.