Grilled Polenta Rounds with Gourmet Mushrooms Salad & Feta
Earthy mushrooms with toasty garlic, bitter arugula and creamy Feta pair well with baked polenta for a warm blend of distinctly rich flavors.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time20 min
- 6 oz Président® Crumbled Feta
- Pre-Cooked Polenta sliced
- 16 oz Gourmet Mushrooms
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 cup Parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Tarragon chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cup Arugula
- 1/2 cup Vinaigrette
- Brush the sliced polenta with olive oil.? Grill or bake until golden.
- Sauté gourmet mushrooms with oil, butter, and garlic. Add parsley and tarragon and continue to cook for a few minutes, then cool. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the cooled mushrooms and arugula on a plate. Sprinkle with Président® Feta and serve alongside grilled polenta rounds.
- Add one finely diced shallot to ½ cup of your favorite vinaigrette and drizzle on top of the salad.