Layered Squash & Tomato Président® Feta Marinated Cubes Tart
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time20 min
- 3/4 package Président® Feta Marinated Cubes Best Flavor Match: Herbes de Provence
- 1 whole Zucchini Small, Thinly Sliced
- 1 whole Yellow Summer Squash Small, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 whole Frozen Puff Pastry Thawed
- 2 tbsp Pesto
- 10 whole Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 whole Large Egg Whisked
- 2 tbsp Basil Leaves Coarsely Chopped
- 1 pinch Flaky Salt
- In a bowl, toss zucchini and summer squash with salt. Let sit for 10 minutes. This will help pull some of the moisture out of the vegetables. Then use paper towels to dry off moisture from zucchini and summer squash.
- Put a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet. While waiting, use rolling pin to gently roll out puff pastry on the parchment, lightly stretching.
- Use a knife to make a 3/4 inch border around the edges, being careful not to cut all the way through the puff pastry. With a fork, poke crust in five spots inside the border.
- Brush puff pastry with pesto, inside the border only. Arrange summer squash and zucchini inside the border, on top of pesto. Top veggies with tomatoes. Brush border of puff pastry with egg wash.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then distribute President® Feta Marinated Cubes evenly over vegetables. Bake another 10 minutes, until edges of pastry are golden brown and puffed up. Remove from oven and top with basil leaves and a few pinches of flaky salt, drizzle of olive oil. Cut into squares and serve.
PRÉSIDENT® FETA MARINATED CUBES HERBES DE PROVENCE
Sheep Milk Feta pre-diced and lightly marinated in oil with flavorful ...Learn More
PRÉSIDENT® FETA MARINATED CUBES OLIVE OIL
Sheep Milk Feta pre-diced and lightly marinated in olive oil.Learn More