Président Marinated Feta Cubes Fattoush-ish Flatbread
Crispy, savory, and deliciously refreshing – every bite of this irresistible flatbread is full of flavors and textures.
- 1 Persian Cucumber
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Lemon
- 3 oz Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 oz Fresh Mint
- 1/4 oz Fresh Parsley
- 2 Radishes
- 1 tbsp Harissa Paste Store bought
- 2 oz Hummus Store bought
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1/2 tsp Sumac
- 2 oz Arugula
- 2 Whole Wheat Pitas Store bought
- 1 package Président® Feta Marinated Cubes Herbes de Provence
- Thinly slice the cucumber and shallot into thin rounds, place in a large bowl.
- Juice the lemon directly into the bowl with the cucumber and shallot, discarding any seeds. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to combine and set aside.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, thinly slice the radishes and remove and discard the stems from mint and parsley.
- Add the tomatoes, mint, parsley, radishes, pine nuts, sumac, and arugula to the bowl with the cucumbers.
- Add the Président® Marinated Feta Cubes Herbes de Provence and the seasoned oil in the package to the bowl with the salad. Toss well to combine.
- Heat a large sauté pan over high heat. Toast the pitas for 25 to 30 seconds on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine the harissa and hummus and mix well. Evenly spread the harissa hummus on each pita.
- Place the pitas on two plates. Divide the salad between the pitas.