Summery Pearl Couscous Salad with Président® Feta Marinated Cubes
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time15 min
- 1 package Président Feta Marinated Cubes Best Flavor Match: Olive Oil
- 1 cup Uncooked Pearl Couscous
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt Divided
- 1 cup Cantaloupe Balls Shape Created With A Melon Baller
- 1/4 cup Packed Mint Leaves Coarsely Chopped
- 3/4 cup Matchstick Cucumber Pieces
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 oz Prosciutto Coarsely Chopped
- Cook couscous according to package directions, with 1/4 teaspoon salt added to boiling water.
- Drain and rinse couscous with cold water when done cooking and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cantaloupe, mint leaves, and cucumber.
- Add couscous, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add prosciutto and Président® Feta Marinated Cubes, stir gently to combine.
- 1 tbsp Shallot Minced
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup High Quality Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- To make vinaigrette, add shallots, vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper to a blender.
- Blend on medium, adding olive oil slowly, until pureed and smooth.
- Taste and add a pinch more salt if needed.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently fold to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve any time after. Can be served immediately, but best if flavors are left to marinate.
PRÉSIDENT® FETA MARINATED CUBES HERBES DE PROVENCE
Sheep Milk Feta pre-diced and lightly marinated in oil with flavorful ...Learn More
PRÉSIDENT® FETA MARINATED CUBES OLIVE OIL
Sheep Milk Feta pre-diced and lightly marinated in olive oil.Learn More