A Champagne & Cheese Party
Pick up your favorite Président® products to style the perfect champagne and cheese party! Ideal for engagement parties, bridal showers, birthday parties or simply a casual neighborhood gathering.
Prep Time35 min
Cook Time10 min
Herbs de Provence Cups Ingredients
- 1/2 tsp Président Gourmet Cheese: Herbs de Provence
- 1 package Canapé cups
- 1 cup Celery leaves
- 3 whole Chive stalks
Herbs de Provence Cups Directions
- Line canapé cups with celery leaf and three chive stalks.
- Fill canapé cups with 1/2 teaspoon of Président Gourmet Cheese: Herbs de Provence
Blackberry Brie Bites Ingredients
- 1 cup Président Brie Log
- 1 cup Phyllo cups
- 1 cup Blackberries
Blackberry Brie Bites Directions
- Slice Président Brie Log into slices.
- Place each slice into a phyllo cup. Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes or until Brie has melted.
- Top with a blackberry and serve!
Celery Almond Slices Ingredients
- 1 cup Président Gourmet Cheese
- 1 cup Celery
- 1 cup Roasted almonds
Celery Almond Slices Directions
- Slice celery stalks in two-inch strips.
- Top each with a spread of your favorite Président Gourmet Cheese.
- Top with a roasted almond.
Prosciutto Spinach Roll-Ups Ingredients
- 1 cup Président Gourmet Cheese: Garlic & Herb
- 1 cup Prosciutto
- 1 cup Spinach leaves
- 1 cup Toothpicks
Prosciutto Spinach Roll-Ups Directions
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of Président Gourmet Cheese: Garlic & Herb onto a round slice of prosciutto.
- Top with two spinach leaves.
- Roll and secure with a toothpick.
Courtney’s love of entertaining has helped her become a well-known stylist and writer in the field of party design and decor. A Southern girl living in Nashville, she attended Vanderbilt University, earning a bachelor’s in Communications and a master’s in Organizational Leadership. In addition to writing her blog, Pizzazzerie, she has published three cookbooks: Push-up Pops,Candy Making For Kids and Frostings, which hit shelves last summer.