Fondue-Ricotta & Brie
You’ve never had fondue like this before. Creamy Président Brie is melted alongside velvety Ricotta, heavy cream and crispy bites of prosciutto. Crushed red pepper, parsley and sliced almonds are garnished on top for an extra layer of flavor and texture.
Cook Time20 min
- 1 cup Velvety Smooth Ricotta
- 8 oz Brie Cheese Wheel
- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 lb Prosciutto diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Curly Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Ground Black Pepper
- In a 6-quart sauce pot, add olive oil and prosciutto - quickly brown.
- Add heavy cream and ricotta, whisk together.
- Bring to a slow boil, add brie, whisk until cheese is melted and then add remaining ingredients.
- Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add to a fondue pot or serving bowl and serve hot.