Président® Feta Orzo Salad
Once you make this Orzo Salad, it will be on your rotation all summer long! Orzo is tossed with sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, fresh herbs and Président Feta Crumbles. Then it’s dressed with a tangy, lemony dressing.
Prep Time30 min
- 1 lb package of orzo
- 8 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 oz jar kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 3/4 cup Président Feta
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Boil orzo according to package directions.
- While orzo is cooking, make the dressing. Whisk together lemon juice, red wine vinegar, honey and olive oil. Season with salt and set aside.
- Drain orzo and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Allow orzo to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add orzo, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, basil, mint and feta. Pour dressing over the top and toss to combine. Top with more Président Feta Crumbles, if desired!
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Casey is a mom of three, teacher, wife and blogger at Get On My Plate. She has a passion for cooking and loves teaching other busy moms how to uncomplicate cooking at home. On her blog, she provides quick and simple, yet flavorful meals the whole family can enjoy. When she’s not in the kitchen or photographing food, Casey enjoys spending time with her family, camping, traveling and red wine.