Lemon Butter Asparagus
Président Sea Salt Butter complements the zesty lemon in this simple asparagus dish. It’s the perfect addition to a hearty meal or any outdoor grilling get-together.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time3 min
- 2 tbsp Président Sea Salt Butter
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Trim off tough ends and wash asparagus.
- Bring 1/2 cup water to rapid boil in pan and add asparagus. Cook 2-3 minutes until tender but still slightly crisp.
- Drain asparagus.
- Add butter to pan, stir in juice & zest and put asparagus back in.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately