Creamy Whipped Président® Feta Dip with Herbs
Whipped Président Feta dip is delicious on a Mezza platter with grilled veggies like zucchini and peppers!
- 8 oz Président Feta Chunk Plain
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic clove
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 sprigs thyme leaves, stems removed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Drizzle of olive oil for garnish
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Chopped chives for garnish
- In a food processor combine all of the ingredients (aside from garnish).
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and top with red pepper flakes and chives.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with grilled veggies and pita chips for dipping.
Leah is a mom of twins and a self-taught food photographer living in Los Angeles, California. From a very young age, she was baking recipes from her Mom’s Joy of Cooking cook book and those experiences in the kitchen inspired the food lover Leah has become today.