Feta & Orzo Salad
A Greek-inspired salad consisting of orzo, tomatoes, olives and rich Président Feta. Sophisticated flavors that are super easy to achieve.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time10 min
- 8 oz Orzo Pasta cooked and drained
- 6 oz Président® Feta Plain Crumbled
- 1 pt Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup Italian Parsley minced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring 3-4 quarts lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add dried orzo. Boil the orzo 9-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When orzo is cool, add the Président® Feta Crumbles, cherry tomatoes, olives, and Italian parsley.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Gently toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.