Feta & Raspberry Crush Salad
Fresh raspberries and baked pears are tossed with rich, crumbled Feta cheese, crunchy pistachios, and Bibb lettuce in this refreshing summer salad sure to brighten any palate or dreary day.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 6 oz Président® Feta Plain Crumbled
- 2 Pears
- Cooking Spray
- 2 cup Escarole rinsed cut into small pieces
- 2 cup Bibb Lettuce Leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 pt Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaf
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pistachios
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice pears thinly
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay down the pear slices.
- Lightly spray the pear slices with a cooking spray, and bake until the pears have become pliable and golden.
- Divide the salad greens onto 4 plates. Layer the warm pears, raspberries, mint leaves, and pistachios evenly among the plates.
- Sprinkle with feta, drizzle vinaigrette, and enjoy!