Huge flavors are packed into a nearly bite-sized burger. A beef patty is topped with creamy Président Feta Crumbles, avocado and a cilantro mayo in this sophisticated summer burger.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time20 min
- 8 oz Angus Ground Beef 85% Lean
- 1 1/2 oz Président® Feta sliced
- 1/8 Vidalia Onion sliced
- 1 Slice Beefsteak Tomato (3 1/2 diameter by 1/2 inch high)
- 1 Large Green Leaf Lettuce washed and dried
- 1/8 Haas Ripe Avocado peeled
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp Cilantro chopped fine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill on medium low. Sprinkle Angus burger with pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place on grill for approximately 6 minutes per side (for medium temperature burger). After 6 minutes, flip burger and place feta cheese on cooked side.
- Continue cooking for 6-7 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise and cilantro together and set aside.
- Cut Kaiser roll in half and place on grill to toast inside.
- Shave 1/8 of the avocado with a sharp vegetable peeler.
- Arrange leaf lettuce in a fanned position on the bottom of the Kaiser roll.
- Place onion, tomato and avocado shavings on top of lettuce.
- Place Angus burger on top of avocado.
- Spread cilantro mayonnaise on top side of Kaiser roll.