Feta Summer Veggie Salad
This salad combines all the flavors, textures and colors of summer. Crumbles of rich, salty Feta are added to a blend of fresh garden vegetables and parsley for a refreshing dish you can enjoy all summer long.
Prep Time25 min
- 8 oz Président® Feta Chunk
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 1/2 cup Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped fine
- 1 Red Pepper cut in strips
- 1 Small Bunch Radishes sliced
- 4 Green Onions sliced
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves
- Slice zucchinis lengthwise, then slice into equal-sized pieces.
- Steam until desired tenderness, set aside to cool.
- Mix vinaigrette with chopped parsley and set aside.
- Once zucchinis are cool, transfer into a large, shallow salad bowl and top with the red peppers, radishes, green onions, parsley leaves. Crumble the feta and sprinkle on top.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette, serve, and enjoy!