Président® Feta Baked Potato
Served with Président® Feta, this Mediterranean-inspired baked potato is the perfect side for your next outdoor gathering.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time45 min
- 8 oz Président® Feta Chunk or 6oz Feta Crumbles (if chunk, be sure to crumble)
- 6 Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes Sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives Sliced
- 1 Red Onion Sliced
- 1 tsp Each of Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Président® Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Dill
- Juice of Lemon
- If you’re baking your potatoes in the oven, preheat the oven to 375°F. If you’re running short on time, grab your air fryer and preheat to 400°F.
- Wash and scrub the potatoes clean and dry completely.
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the potato. Rub the potatoes with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- If cooking in the oven, cover each potato in foil and arrange on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Depending on the size of your potatoes, bake for about 1 hour or so until potatoes are tender and the skin is crispy.
- If cooking in an air fryer, place potatoes in the basket and cook for 30 minutes. Flip the potatoes and cook for an additional 5-15 minutes until a knife easily pierces through the center.
- Finely chop red onion. Dice the olives and tomatoes into bite size pieces. Squeeze and set aside the juice of the lemon.
- When the potatoes are baked, remove from oven and set aside to rest for a few minutes. Slice each potato open, and scoop the potato flesh into a bowl. Add unsalted butter, oregano, salt and pepper to the potato flesh and mash with a fork. You can either leave the mixture in the bowl or scoop the mashed potatoes back into the skins to serve.
- Assemble your toppings starting with Président® Feta, cherry tomatoes, olives and red onion. Garnish with sea salt, fresh dill and lemon juice.
Patricia’s best childhood memories were spent in the kitchen learning how to bake and cook from her mom. She created Bake Cook Repeat to share simple and delicious recipes that anyone can follow. Her goal is to inspire everyone to get in the kitchen but most importantly, have fun!