Président® Feta Cowboy Caviar
You’ve seen it and you’ve likely wanted to try it, Cowboy Caviar is trending and we have a tasty way to make it even better! Elevate this viral recipe by adding Président Feta Crumbles to perfectly pair with all your favorite vegetables. Refreshing and flavorful, this is something you don’t want to miss out on.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time20 min
For the Base
- 6-8 oz Président® Feta Crumbles
- 1 whole Red Pepper Diced
- 1 whole Orange Pepper Diced
- 1 whole Jalapeño Diced
- 1 whole Red Onion Diced
- 1 whole English Cucumber Diced
- 1 jar Black Beans
- 1 jar Sweet Corn
Preparing the Crispy Chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place on a large baking tray.
- Pat dry the chickpeas using a paper towel. Any residual liquid or moisture will cause the chickpeas to steam instead of crisp. Remove any loose chickpea skins.
- Top with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Broil for an additional 5 minutes and then turn off the oven. Allow the chickpeas to cool on the baking tray before removing.
For the Crispy Chickpeas
- 2 jar Chickpeas
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Each of Paprika, Salt and Pepper
Preparing the Salad Dressing
- In a food processor, add all of the salad dressing ingredients together. Mix until smooth and creamy.
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 whole Avocado Ripe
- 1 whole Lime Juiced
- 2 whole Fresh Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Each of Salt and Pepper
Preparing and Assembling the Cowboy Caviar
- Dice the peppers, onion, jalapeño and radishes. Prepare the black beans and corn.
- In a large serving bowl, add the prepared vegetables, crispy chickpeas, and Président® Feta Crumbles.
- When you are ready to serve, pour the salad dressing over the cowboy caviar and mix. Top with more Président® Feta and serve alongside tortilla chips.
Patricia’s best childhood memories were spent in the kitchen learning how to bake and cook from her mom. She created Bake Cook Repeat to share simple and delicious recipes that anyone can follow. Her goal is to inspire everyone to get in the kitchen but most importantly, have fun!