Président Feta Crumbles Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon & Capers
This German staple gets the Mediterranean treatment, topped with tangy Président Feta Crumbles.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time15 min
- 6 oz package Président Feta Crumbles
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs for egg wash
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Flour for coating
- 2 shallots minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp capers
- Pound the chicken breasts to a very thin cut, coat in flour, then dip in egg wash and panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated chicken breasts in a hot sauté pan. Cook for 3 minutes on one side until golden brown, then flip and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Add the shallot, garlic, capers and lemon juice. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the capers mixture on top of the chicken. Top with Président Feta Crumbles and parsley.