Président Feta Crumbles Gnocchi with Olives & Tomatoes
Add a tangy Mediterranean twist to this Italian classic using Président Feta crumbles and Kalamata olives.
Prep Time25 min
Cook Time10 min
- 6 oz package Président Feta Crumbles
- 16 oz package pre-made gnocchi
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives halved
- 6 Roma tomatoes blanched, peeled and squeezed
- Olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions.
- In a sauté pan, add the olive oil, shallot, garlic and chili flakes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the squeezed tomatoes and olives.
- Add the cooked gnocchi and cook for a few minutes.
- Place the gnocchi mixture into a bowl. Top with Président Feta Crumbles and fresh basil.
Chef Gavin Kaysen is executive chef and owner of two nationally recognized restaurants, Spoon and Stable in Minneapolis and Bellecour in Wayzata, Minnesota. He’s earned many of the culinary industry’s top honors, most recently winning the prestigious James Beard Award for Best Chef Midwest in 2018. Chef Kaysen serves as Team USA’s Vice President for the Bocuse D’or, the world-renowned culinary competition, in which the team took victory in 2017. Prior to opening his restaurants, he was chef de cuisine at Café Boulud in New York City, where he was the 2008 recipient of the James Beard Rising Star Award, and helped the restaurant earn a star from the illustrious Michelin Guide. Chef Kaysen has brought his renowned expertise to his partnership with Président Cheese since 2015.Learn more about Gavin Kaysen