Président® Valbreso® Feta, Apple, and Baked Beet Salad
Creamy, salty Feta balances the earthiness of beets in this bold salad. Diced apples and candied pecans bring out a crunchy sweetness and the richness of escarole greens anchors all the robust flavors.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time40 min
- 7 oz Président® Valbreso® Feta Chunk
- 1 Bunch Fresh Beets
- 1 Small Head Escarole chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 1 Apple diced
- 1/2 cup Candied Pecans
- 1/4 Chives chopped
- 1/2 cup Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash beets and wrap in foil. Bake until tender.
- Cool beets, remove skins, and slice into eight pieces.
- In a large bowl, layer escarole, beets, onion slices, diced apple, pecans, chives. Crumble the feta and add on top.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette, serve, and enjoy!