Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Feta
Sun-dried tomato paste and Président Fat Free Feta are stuffed into the center of a boneless chicken breast. Layers of prosciutto are wrapped around the chicken before it is baked. Serve this gourmet chicken on a bed of spinach for a delicious, full dinner!
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time25 min
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Président® Fat Free Feta sliced lengthwise
- 12 Prosciutto
- 2 tbsp Sundried Tomato Paste
- Take each chicken breast and make an incision along the side to make a hollow space in the center of the breast. In the space, spread ½ Tablespoon of sundried tomato paste. Next, place a feta cheese slice inside.
- Wrap each chicken breast in about 3-4 slices of ham to cover it all.
- Place in a 425 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of spinach.