Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Pumpkin Seeds & Feta
This dish is full of warm, toasty flavors. Cinnamon and cardamom enhance the sweet notes of potatoes, pumpkin seeds add a crunch, and Président Feta Crumbles are sprinkled in for added decadence.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time55 min
- 6 oz Feta Crumbled cubed
- 4 Sweet Potatoes cubed
- 1 Medium Size Sweet Onion chopped fine
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Vinaigrette
- Toss potatoes and onion with oil. Add all spices to coat.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle water over the potatoes.
- Bake half covered in a preheated 350° oven until tender and golden.
- Toast pumpkin seeds in a nonstick pan and reserve.
- Once the potatoes are soft and golden, cool until warm and toss with vinaigrette, pumpkin seeds, Président® Feta, and chives.