Président Brie & Quince Jam Tartine
Pair the indulgent taste of Président Brie with the crispness of quince jam for a simple nosh at your next gathering.
Prep Time12 min
- 1 whole wedge Président Brie (or Triple Crème Brie)
- 4 whole slices whole grain bread
- 3 whole figs, fresh or dried
- 1 package jar quince jam
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp toasted cacao nibs
- Toast whole grain bread .
- Spread quince jam on toasted bread.
- Slice Président Brie wedge into bite-size pieces.
- Place Brie on quince jam.
- Slice figs and add atop Brie slices .
- Top with arugula and cacao nibs.
- Slice diagonally to serve.
Explore The Pairing
Arugula is a leafy green vegetable from the Eruca sativa plant. The plant also produces edible flowers, seed pods and mature seeds. Grown in the Mediterranean region, it was considered an aphrodisiac in ancient Roman times.
Most varieties of quince are too hard and sour to be eaten raw and require cooking, making them ideal for jams, jellies or quince pudding. The word “marmalade” derives from the Portuguese word for quince, marmelo.
Can’t get your hands on any quince jam? Try substituting fig jam in your recipe.
Président® Triple Crème Brie Cut & Wrap Wedge
Extra cream takes our classic Brie to a new level of smooth.Learn More