Baked Camembert Bread Wreath
Featuring Président® Camembert, this delicious, crowd-pleasing appetizer works double duty as an eye-catching centerpiece for your holiday table. Dressed up with sprigs of fresh rosemary and dotted with pomegranate seeds or cranberries, this is one festive appetizer!
Prep Time180 min
Cook Time45 min
- 8 oz Président Camembert
- 25 oz bag Parkerhouse Style Frozen Rolls Dough
- 1/4 cup Président unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp Minced Fresh Rosemary plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds for Garnish
- Flaked Maldon Sea Salt
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using the Camembert as a guide in the center, arrange frozen dough rolls in two circles around the cheese. Leaving a 1/2” space between rolls and between circles.
- Remove cheese and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Brush frozen rolls with melted butter. Thaw 1 hour in a warm, draft-free area, then allow an additional 2 hours to rise until doubled in size.
- Once dough has formed a “wreath,” par-bake at 325 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully remove the top layer of rind from the Camembert wheel. This will allow for easy dipping!
- Remove par-baked rolls from the oven and fit Camembert in the center. Bake an additional 8-10 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Using parchment paper, slide wreath off of baking sheet and onto a serving platter or board.
- Brush rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with flaked Maldon sea salt. Sprinkle Camembert with minced rosemary.
- Using parchment paper, slide wreath off of baking sheet and onto a serving platter or board.Garnish wreath by inserting small 1” long pieces of fresh rosemary and clusters of pomegranate seeds between rolls. Serve immediately.