Président Butter Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin
Use France’s favorite butter to make these simple muffins that are so light and fluffy, you’d never suspect they’re gluten-free.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 7 oz Président Unsalted Butter
- 7 oz almond paste
- 7 oz sugar
- 3 oz sorghum flour
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup natural sliced almonds
- In a bowl, cream the almond paste and sugar together using an electric mixer.
- Add the Président butter, and cream until smooth.
- Add the sorghum flour.
- Pipe the batter into an ungreased muffin pan and top with blueberries and almonds.
- Bake at 350°F for 13-15 minutes.
Almond flour can be substituted for sorghum flour.