Président Peanut Butter Cookies Stuffed with Honey Buttercream
Take your dessert tray to another level with these indulgent peanut butter cookies stuffed with honey buttercream, showcasing the rich decadence of France’s favorite butter.
Prep Time75 min
Cook Time10 min
Honey Buttercream Ingredients
- 12 oz Président Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 11/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
Honey Buttercream Method
- Beat the Président butter for a few minutes on high until fluffy, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Beat in the salt until the mixture if smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Stream in the honey, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Once all the ingredients are incorporated, beat the mixture on high speed for 1-2 minutes until it is fluffy.
- 1 cup Président Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Cream the Président butter, peanut butter and sugars together with an electric mixer in a bowl; then beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.