rondelé® by Président® Cheese Appetizer Puffs
Gourmet flavors of nutty Manchego, creamy rondelé Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Cheese Spread, crispy bacon and sweet orange marmalade are wrapped in a flakey puffed pastry. There’s no way you can stop at one!
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time18 min
- 4 oz rondelé Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Cheese
- 1/2 oz wedge Président Manchego cheese (about 1/3 cup shredded)
- 3 cooked bacon chopped
- Orange marmalade
- 1 egg
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Heat oven to 400° F.
- Mix rondelé Garlic & Herbs, shredded Manchego, and chopped bacon in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small prep bowl, beat 1 egg. Add 1 tablespoon cold water and mix.
- Unfold thawed puff pastry sheet and cut into nine squares. Place 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture and 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade to the middle of each square.
- Fold opposite corners to meet, fold over once and pinch. Take the other two opposite corners and repeat.
- Repeat for each square, and brush completed puffs with egg wash.
- Bake for 17 to 18 minutes. (If any puffs open up, carefully pinch the corners closed.)
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.