Gourmet Spreadable Cheese, Spinach & Red Onion Canape
Wilted spinach and onion are combined with creamy rondelé Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread and then topped with a peppery, minty zest. All these flavors are layered on top of a crunchy crostini or cracker meant to enjoy in one or two delicious bites!
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time5 min
- 2 cup Spinach fresh
- 3 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Red Onion diced
- 1/4 Red Pepper Jelly
- 1 tbsp Mint chopped
- Crackers, flat bread or crostini
- 8 oz rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread
- Sauté the spinach and green onions in the oil until wilted. Set aside.
- Combine red onion, pepper jelly, and mint.
- Spread each cracker with rondelé® by Président® Gourmet Spreadable Cheese.
- Top with some of the spinach and garnish with the pepper jelly mixture.