Gourmet Spreadable Cheese Terrine with Toasted Pecans
A variety of flavors and textures work together to create a sophisticated appetizer with versatile dipping options. Orange zest and crunchy pecans complement the rondelé Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread and cream cheese. Ideal for toasts, crackers or fruit.
Prep Time20 min
- 8 oz rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread room temperature
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup Toasted Pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- Line a small loaf pan completely with plastic wrap, allowing several inches of overhang.
- Blend rondelé® by Président® Gourmet Spreadable Cheese with cream cheese in food processor until completely combined.
- Layer in pan: 6 tablespoons pecans, half of cheese mixture, parsley, orange zest, remaining half of cheese mixture, finishing with 6 tablespoons pecans.
- Wrap over-hanging plastic wrap over top and press gently to solidify terrine.
- Wrap lightly and chill for 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve: Open plastic wrap and place serving plate on top of container and invert. Gently remove container and peel off plastic wrap.
- Serve with bread, toasts, crackers, and fruit.