Gourmet Spreadable Cheese Twirl in a Cup
Impress your friends with this beautifully displayed appetizer (they don’t need to know how easy it is to make)! Rich rondelé Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread is placed in a hardened, parmesan cheese shell and then topped with red pepper and fresh basil.
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time7 min
- 2 cup Parmesan shredded
- 2 Whole Roasted Bell Peppers chopped fine
- 5 Basil Tops fresh
- 8 oz rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread
- Aluminum Foil
- Parchment Paper
- Empty Egg Carton
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, create 12 small circles by placing two tablespoons of shredded Parmesan separated by an inch.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- While the Parmesan circles are baking, line the egg carton with aluminum foil.
- When the Parmesan circles are done, use a spatula to carefully and quickly remove them from baking sheet, pressing the center of each into the egg carton to give shape.
- Allow to cool. Separate twirls from egg carton and place each on a serving tray.
- Spoon a generous portion of rondelé® by Président® Gourmet Spreadable Cheese in the twirl, sprinkle with the bell pepper, and garnish with basil.