Grilled Vegetable and Herb Président® Cheese Board
Change up your next cheese board with grilled vegetables and fresh herbs! This unique cheese board features fresh grilled vegetables, roasted red peppers, almonds and olives for a savory fall appetizer. It pairs perfectly with a variety of Président cheeses and fresh herbs.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time10 min
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 lb Rainbow carrots, peeled
- 4 Ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 8 oz rondelé® by Président Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese
- 8 oz Président Don Bernardo® Manchego Viejo Cheese, sliced
- 8 oz Président Madrigal Cheese
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- 1/2 cup Castelvetrano olives
- 1 cup Roasted red peppers
- Fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Drizzle baguette slices, rainbow carrots and corn with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill over medium heat. Add carrots, corn, and bread to indirect heat. Cook the bread two minutes per side, then remove from the grill. Grill the carrots and corn for 10 minutes, flipping often. Remove vegetables from grill and set aside.
- Arrange rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese, Président Don Bernardo Manchego Viejo Cheese, and Président Emmental Swiss Cheese on a large platter with about 6 inches in between each product.
- Arrange bread, carrots, and corn on the platter.
- Add 1⁄2 cup Marcona almonds, 1⁄2 cup Castelvetrano olives, and 1 cup roasted red peppers to the board.
- Top board with fresh Italian parsley, fresh basil, and fresh rosemary and serve.
Président® Don Bernardo® Manchego Viejo Wedge
Complex flavors packed into convenient, simple wedges.Learn More
Tasting with Tina
Christina Musgrave is a professional recipe developer and food photographer and founder of the food blog, Tasting with Tina. Christina helps home cooks create simplified gourmet meals that make dinnertime exciting.