Hungarian Peppers with rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Stuffing
Hungarian peppers are full of flavor with a medium spice level. Here, they are stuffed with a blend of sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, pine nuts, bread crumbs and rondelé Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread. The creamy cheese spread and dry sherry cut through the spice while pine nuts, panko crumbs and olives diversify the textures.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time25 min
- 3 oz rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Cheese Spread
- 3 Hungarian Peppers stemmed and seeded
- 3 oz Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 oz Pinenuts toasted
- 3 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 oz Re-hydrated Sun Dried Tomatoes chopped
- 1 oz Chopped Kalamata Olives pitted
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dry Sherry
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in an 8-inch sauté pan.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, pepper and pine nuts. Stir and remove from heat.
- Add panko crumbs, rondelé garlic and herb spreadable cheese and ¼ cup sherry. Stir well.
- Place filling in a pastry bag and fill peppers.
- Push filling to end of each pepper with the end of a teaspoon.
- Fill each pepper to the brim of the large end. Place in a microwave safe bowl with 1-tablespoon butter and ¼ cup sherry.
- Wrap with plastic food film and microwave on high for 2 ½ minutes.
- Remove plastic film and transfer peppers and liquid into a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from baking dish to a serving plate and drizzle with pan juice.