rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Grilled Lamb Wrap
Creamy and indulgent Président rondelé pulls the grilled lamb and crisp summer cucumber salad together in this delicious wrap.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 whole Lemon Zest and juice
- 5 whole leaves of basil, chopped
- 5 whole leaves of dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, for drizzling
- Slice cucumber and place in bowl.
- Drizzle cucumber with olive oil.
- Toss with lemon zest and juice, basil, dill and chili flakes.
Grilled Lamb Naan Wraps
- 1 package Président rondelé Garlic and Herbs gourmet cheese spread
- 12 oz boneless lamb
- 4 whole Naan wraps, store-bought
Grilled Lamb Naan Wraps Directions
- Grill leg of lamb until medium (slightly pink), approximately 4-5 minutes per side.
- Slice 3 oz. of lamb per wrap.
- Spread Président rondelé on naan.
- Add slices of lamb and layer with cucumber salad.
Explore The Pairing
Lamb is bold, juicy and tender, and especially shines when left a little pink in the middle. Boneless lamb legs are rolled into a symmetrical shape, allowing the meat to cook evenly when grilling.
If you have a bone-in leg of lamb, take it to your butcher — they’ll debone it for you.
A staple in Central and South Asian cuisine, naan is a simple, oven-baked flatbread similar to pita bread. Traditionally served hot, it can be simply brushed with ghee or butter, or served stuffed with a filling.