rondelé® by Président® Crêpes with Caramelized Onions and Herbs
Our modern take on this French classic features the creamy deliciousness of rondelé, and is a great savory addition to any brunch.
Prep Time35 min
Cook Time45 min
Crêpe Batter Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 oz powdered sugar
- 22 oz milk
Crêpe Batter Directions
- Combine the eggs, yolks and milk in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and powdered sugar. Slowly whisk in the egg-and-milk mixture in 4 or 5 editions to avoid lumps.
- Strain the batter to remove any lumps and reserve the batter overnight.
- 1 package rondelé by Président, Garlic and Herbs
- 2 cup onion julienned
- 1 bunch chives chopped
- 1 bunch oregano
- 1 bunch parsley
Crêpe Cooking Directions
- Add about 3 tbsp. of the batter to the pan and swirl to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the bottom of the crêpe is golden (about 1-2 minutes). Then loosen the crêpe's edges with a spatula, flip it and cook for another minute.