rondelé by Président Stuffed Pasta with Basil Pesto & Garlic Confit
France meets Italy in this hearty stuffed-pasta dish featuring the fresh, creamy flavor of Président rondelé.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time18 min
- 1 package rondelé by Président, Garlic and Herbs
- 6-8 large pasta tubes
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes halved
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the pasta tubes according to the package directions.
- Using a spoon, stuff the pasta tubes with rondelé by Président.
- In the bottom of an oven-safe bowl or dish, layer the basil pesto, stuffed pasta, sliced garlic, and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
Chef Gavin Kaysen is executive chef and owner of two nationally recognized restaurants, Spoon and Stable in Minneapolis and Bellecour in Wayzata, Minnesota. He’s earned many of the culinary industry’s top honors, most recently winning the prestigious James Beard Award for Best Chef Midwest in 2018. Chef Kaysen serves as Team USA’s Vice President for the Bocuse D’or, the world-renowned culinary competition, in which the team took victory in 2017. Prior to opening his restaurants, he was chef de cuisine at Café Boulud in New York City, where he was the 2008 recipient of the James Beard Rising Star Award, and helped the restaurant earn a star from the illustrious Michelin Guide. Chef Kaysen has brought his renowned expertise to his partnership with Président Cheese since 2015.Learn more about Gavin Kaysen