Smoked Salmon & rondelé® by Président® Paté with Poached Egg
This sophisticated dish is sure to impress any brunch crowd. Savory salmon is enhanced with creamy rondelé Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread. A perfectly-textured poached egg lies on top of the salmon paté for a delicate balance of ultra-rich flavors.
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time10 min
- 6 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 cup rondelé® by Président® Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Water and Shallow Saucepan to poach the Eggs
- Blend salmon, rondelé cheese and lemon juice in a food processor until it has a paste-like consistency.
- Poach eggs, 2 at a time, by bringing water just to a boil and adding 2 tablespoons white vinegar to the pan. Then crack 2 eggs into the pan and cook for 3 minutes. (The vinegar helps make a perfect poached egg.) When eggs are finished, transfer them to a bowl of plain water to remove vinegar.
- Prepare second pair of eggs in same manner.
- Meanwhile, toast English muffins. Then top each muffin slice with salmon paste and one poached egg, and serve.