Sunset Pizza with Président® Feta Marinated Cubes
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time30 min
- 1 package President® Feta Marinated Cubes Best Flavor Match: Pepper Medley
- 1 whole Sweet Potato Peeled and Thinly Sliced (about 1/8 inch thick)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt Divided
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil Divided
- 1 whole Shallot Thinly Sliced
- 1 whole Clove Garlic Minced
- 2 whole Radicchio Leaves Thinly Sliced
- 10 whole Castelvetrano Olives Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Pre-Baked Thin Pizza Crust preferably 12 Inches
- 3 cup Crème Fraiche
- 1 1/2 cup Parsley Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place sweet potato slices into pan, not overlapping. Once hot, add 2 tablespoons water and cover pan, to steam the sweet potatoes. Let cook for 3 minutes, then flip and repeat. Potatoes should be tender but not falling apart. Remove sweet potato slices and put in a bowl. Repeat process with remaining sweet potato slices and add to bowl. Sprinkle slices with 1/4 teaspoon salt and toss.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet and heat to medium-high again. Add shallots and cook for 4-5 minutes, until soft. Then add garlic and cook for another minute, until fragrant. Remove from heat. Add shallots and garlic to a separate bowl, then and radicchio, olives, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss and set aside.
- Spread crème fraiche on top of pizza crust, then distribute sweet potato slices around entire pizza. Distribute radicchio mixture on top of sweet potato slices. Then top with Président® Feta Marinated Cubes. Bake for 5 minutes, until crust is golden brown, and feta is lightly melted.
- Sprinkle pizza with parsley, lemon zest and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Serve.
PRÉSIDENT® FETA MARINATED CUBES PEPPER MEDLEY
Sheep Milk Feta pre-diced and lightly marinated in oil with flavorful ...Learn More
PRÉSIDENT® FETA MARINATED CUBES OLIVE OIL
Sheep Milk Feta pre-diced and lightly marinated in olive oil.Learn More