Goat Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
An elegant twist on classic flavors that is easy to make and serve at any family gathering. Rich, savory Président Goat Cheese pairs beautifully with the light, fresh taste of tomato and rosemary. Serve with baguette or crostini on the side for an appetizer that looks as great as it tastes.
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time8 min
- 6 Tomato
- 20 oz Président® Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Rosemary dried
- 6 Bibb Lettuce Leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice tops off tomatoes and scoop out pulp. Invert to drain.
- Cut each President® Goat's Milk Cheese log in pieces and put one piece in each tomato.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Arrange in baking dish, cover loosely with foil wrap and bake under the broiler for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place on lettuce leaves and serve with crusty baguettes.