Air Fryer Président® Brie En Croute
Having quick and delicious appetizer options on hand during the colder months is a true trick of the trade when it comes to hosting. This Brie En Croute recipe is simple, yet decadent, and using an air fryer will offer up more time to connect with loved ones.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time10 min
- 1 package Président Brie Cheese Round
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Flour, for dusting
- Toppings to Taste: Fig Jam, Caramelized Walnuts, Honey, Thyme
- Pairing Suggestions: Blueberries, Dried Apricots, Raspberries, Crisps
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and allow at least 5 minutes for it to preheat.
- Unfold the thawed pastry and lay it on your prepping surface (lightly flour the surface to prevent sticking).
- Place Brie round in the center of pastry. Gather up edges of the pastry, pressing around the Brie round and gathering dough at the top. Gently squeeze together any excess dough. Secure the folded pastry with kitchen twine if it’s available.
- Beat egg and brush over the top and sides of the pastry.
- Place the pastry wrapped Brie into the air fryer, seam up.
- It’s recommended to use a small cast iron pan (oven-safe dish) or line the air fryer basket with parchment paper to prevent melted cheese from dripping into the base.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the Brie En Croute.
- Top with fig jam, caramelized walnuts, honey, and thyme to taste. Allow 5 minutes for cooling. Pair with crisps for dipping, dried apricots, and raspberries.