Baked Brie in Red Wine, Garlic and Thyme
Wine and cheese go together like bread and butter. Président® Light Brie is packed with fresh garlic, sprinkled with thyme, then covered in a layer of red wine. Serve warm with toasted baguette for a classically satisfying combination.
Prep Time5 min
Cook Time10 min
- 7 oz Président® Light Brie
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 Clove Garlic sliced
- 3 Sprigs Thyme
- Preheat oven to 420ºF.
- Make 12 small incisions into the top of the Brie. Add garlic slices to incisions and sprinkle with thyme. Cover with wine and place it into the oven.
- Bake Brie uncovered until it is soft and warm, just slightly melted, about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted French bread slices.
- * Nutrition information does not include crackers or French bread as these are not part of the ingredients.