Baked Président® Brie with Shaved Prosciutto, Fig & Honey Jam
Forget the fireplace – warm up your next winter gathering with this rustic baked Brie starter wrapped in prosciutto.
Prep Time5 min
Cook Time40 min
- 8 oz Président Brie Round
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 1 package puff pastry store bought
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh figs quartered
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lay the prosciutto down, then wrap around the Président Brie round.
- Wrap the puff pastry around the prosciutto-wrapped Brie, and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, cook the honey, figs and cracked black pepper for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut out one wedge of the baked Brie pastry, and top with a scoop of the fig marmalade. Serve with a spoon, as the delicious hot Brie will ooze out!