Président Triple Crème Brie Sliders with Sautéed Peppers
Our take on the classic slider — with a French twist. Topped with ultra-smooth, buttery Président Triple Crème Brie and the slight sweet touch of bell peppers.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time15 min
- 8 oz Président Triple Crème Brie
- 1 lb ground beef (or lamb leg/shoulder)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 4 red bell peppers sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 white onion sliced
- Olive oil
- Slider buns
- Combine the ground beef, butter and diced onions in a bowl. Shape into small sliders.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan, add the white onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the peppers, reduce heat and cook until very tender.
- In a hot sauté pan, sear the sliders at a high temp and cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Top the cooked sliders with peppers and a slice of Président Triple Crème Brie. Place in the buns and serve.
Chef Gavin Kaysen is executive chef and owner of two nationally recognized restaurants, Spoon and Stable in Minneapolis and Bellecour in Wayzata, Minnesota. He’s earned many of the culinary industry’s top honors, most recently winning the prestigious James Beard Award for Best Chef Midwest in 2018. Chef Kaysen serves as Team USA’s Vice President for the Bocuse D’or, the world-renowned culinary competition, in which the team took victory in 2017. Prior to opening his restaurants, he was chef de cuisine at Café Boulud in New York City, where he was the 2008 recipient of the James Beard Rising Star Award, and helped the restaurant earn a star from the illustrious Michelin Guide. Chef Kaysen has brought his renowned expertise to his partnership with Président Cheese since 2015.Learn more about Gavin Kaysen