Président Triple Crème Brie Sliders with Sautéed Peppers
Our take on the classic slider — with a French twist. Topped with ultra-smooth, buttery Président Triple Crème Brie and the slight sweet touch of bell peppers.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time15 min
- 8 oz Président Triple Crème Brie
- 1 lb ground beef (or lamb leg/shoulder)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 4 red bell peppers sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 white onion sliced
- Olive oil
- Slider buns
- Combine the ground beef, butter and diced onions in a bowl. Shape into small sliders.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan, add the white onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the peppers, reduce heat and cook until very tender.
- In a hot sauté pan, sear the sliders at a high temp and cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Top the cooked sliders with peppers and a slice of Président Triple Crème Brie. Place in the buns and serve.