Brie Phyllo Torte with Fresh Raspberries
Brie is topped with fresh raspberries tossed in an apricot jam and placed inside a bed of phyllo dough sheets. The pie is baked until Brie is melted and phyllo is a flakey golden brown. Serve with crackers or French baguette for a sweet appetizer or savory dessert.
Cook Time25 min
- 2 tbsp Apricot Jam
- 1 pt Raspberries fresh
- 7 Phyllo Pastry thawed
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 15 oz Président® Mini-Brie
- Preheat oven according to phyllo package directions. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
- Melt jam in small pan and gently toss raspberries in jam. Set aside.
- Lay one sheet of phyllo on baking sheet and brush with butter.
- Layer another piece of phyllo across bottom piece and brush with butter. Keep layering phyllo and buttering each layer to create a rough-edged rectangle.
- Remove wrapping from Brie round and place in center of pastry.
- Gently gather phyllo up around Brie and use a strip of parchment paper to hold it in place, leaving an open top.
- Fill opening with raspberries and jam and bake for 25 minutes, or until phyllo is golden.