Brie & Turkey Croissant
A flakey croissant is stacked with thinly-sliced turkey, roasted peppers and onions, and melted Brie. Mango chutney is spread across the Brie for a surprising layer of subtle sweetness.
Prep Time30 min
Cook Time15 min
- 4 Slices Red and Green Peppers thinly sliced
- 2 Croissants
- 4 oz Turkey thinly sliced
- 2 Slices Red Onion thinly sliced
- 8 oz Président® Brie
- 2 tbsp Mango Chutney
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast red and green pepper slices 3 minutes in small pan.
- Cut croissant lengthwise. On the bottom half, layer sliced turkey, roasted peppers and onion slices. Top with remaining croissant half.
- Wrap in foil and place in oven for about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and unwrap.
- Lift croissant top with care. Cut Brie in thick and long slices and place them on top. Spread mango chutney over Brie. Top with croissant half.
- Serve immediately.