Caramelized Onion & Roasted Mushroom Stuffed Brie
Sweet, caramelized onions, earthy mushrooms and creamy Président Brie are baked and served with a baguette or crackers for an appetizer that is as rich and savory as the main course.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time20 min
- 7 oz Président® Light Brie
- 1 Small Red Onion sliced
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp Infused Truffle Oil
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add onions and cook for two minutes. Then add sugar and heat until it is caramelized. Set aside.
- In a second pan, sauté the mushrooms in the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil for about 5 minutes. Then add the caramelized onion and sugar mixture and cook for one minute.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally. Place 1 slice of Brie on baking sheet and layer the sautéed vegetables on top. Drizzle with truffle oil over top, then add the second layer of Brie to the top. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in oven.