Fruit Skewers with Brie
Warm, grilled peaches, juicy strawberries and creamy Président Brie provide an explosion of flavors all on a stick! Fresh and simple, these skewers scream summertime.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time5 min
- 1/2 Président® Brie Log peeled
- 3 Strawberries cut in half
- 1/2 Peach
- Salt and Pepper
- pinch Sugar diced small cubes
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 Wooden Skewers
- Pre heat grill on medium high. Preheat oven broiler.
- Destem strawberries.
- Combine peach, oil, dash salt, pepper and sugar.
- Grill peach on both sides to make grill marks (approximately 5 minutes)
- On the skewers, alternate 1/2 strawberry, 1 piece of peach, 1/2 strawberry, peach, strawberry, etc. Place a 1” by 1/2” slice of brie on each piece of strawberry. Melt under broiler in oven.
- Arrange on platter and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. If desired, drizzle with balsamic glaze.