Président® Brie Stuffed Pork Chop with Caramelized Apples & Toasted Walnuts
Savory, oozing Président® Brie takes your pork chop game up to the next level.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time15 min
- 8 oz Président® Brie cut into slices
- 2 pork chops bone-in
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sambal pasta
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice the pork chop in half (butterfly) and stuff with slices of Président Brie.
- Sear the stuffed pork chops in a sauté pan for 4 minutes on each side. Then place them in the oven for 3 minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat the olive oil, sauté the onions, add the apples and cook for about 8-12 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the sugar and honey to the apples and cook until dissolved and caramelized. Add the vinegar and sambal paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Fold in the walnuts, place mixture on top of the pork chops and serve.
Sriracha can be substituted for sambal pasta in a pinch.