Président® Brie Dip with Garlic & Butter
This easy-to-make and flavorful recipe can be enjoyed all winter long, so dive in and try this warm and cheesy Brie dip.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 8 or 16 oz Président Brie Round
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Président Salted Butter
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in a small skillet, add minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Score the top of the Brie round, about 1/2” deep in criss cross cuts.
- Place the Brie in small, oven safe, baking dish.
- Spread the melted butter on top of the Brie.
- Sprinkle Brie with thyme leaves and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until Brie is melted.
- Serve the Brie dip with crackers and bread.
Esra Mese is an Architect and mother to two beautiful kids. When she’s off the clock, she enjoys spending her time cooking and baking. Lately, she has discovered a passion for food photography and food styling which has led to the launch of Charmer Kitchen. She loves challenging herself by trying different recipes and learning new things.