Président® Brie Farmer’s Market Grilled Pizza
Fire up the grill! You don’t need a fancy wood-burning oven to create a delicious and gourmet pizza. Use your favorite pizza dough (a store-bought version is just fine in a pinch), some fresh-picked produce and delicious Président® Brie to make your new go-to grilled supper!
Recipe created by Jamie Preuss of So Happy You Liked It.
Herby Pizza Dough
- 1 cup warm water between 100 and 110 degrees Farenheit
- 1 package dry yeast about 2 1/4 teaspoons
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp flour extra for working
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
Herby Pizza Dough
- In a small bowl mix water, yeast, and sugar. Once combined, cover and allow to stand for 10 minutes, until bubbly.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer with the dough hook attached, add the flour, 1 tablespoon olive oil, herbs, and salt. Once the yeast mixture is ready, add to the flour.
- Mix until combined and a soft dough forms, about 5 minutes. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with a dishtowel and place it in a warm corner of your kitchen. Allow to rise at least 6 hours. (You can make this dough in advance; allowing it to rise in the refrigerator will take 24 hours.) a. If refrigerated, remove an hour before you’re ready to use, allowing it to come to room temperature. Punch dough down.
- Brush 1 teaspoon olive oil on baking sheet. Transfer dough to a baking sheet, using lightly oiled fingers to shape the dough into your desired shape. Brush remaining teaspoon of oil on top of the dough.
- 1 package Président® Brie Cheese wheel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4-5 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup delicate herbs (basil, dill, or oregano) chopped
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add zucchini slices and asparagus to a medium bowl. Add 2 cloves minced garlic and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Add vegetables to grill using a grilling basket or take extra caution to place the vegetables perpendicular to the grill grates so they don’t fall through. Grill until softened and slightly charred, about 5 minutes total. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Invert pizza crust on to grill from baking sheet. Allow to grill until lightly charred, about 2 minutes. Flip pizza crust and immediately start layering on grilled zucchini, asparagus, and spinach. Cover grill, cooking for 4 minutes.
- Add slices of Président® Brie Cheese, closing the lid to allow the cheese to melt, about 2 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted and vegetables have softened, remove pizza from grill and allow to slightly cool before enjoying!
Jamie is the voice, author, and creator of the food and lifestyle blog, So Happy You Liked It. Focused on balance, her website provides helpful tips, nutritious recipes (with the occasional indulgence), and an authentic inflection in her writing. When not creating in the kitchen, you can find her teaching cycling, entertaining, or planning her next adventure.